If the camera is the same, I'm really surprised...other 'omissions' I can live with

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
The camera is just so lacking in a multimedia device of this caliber...its mind boggling they'd sit pat on it. I suppose there's no chance he just didn't mention a camera upgrade?!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
The camera is just so lacking in a multimedia device of this caliber...its mind boggling they'd sit pat on it. I suppose there's no chance he just didn't mention a camera upgrade?!
I really don't think so.

wildonrio

Gold
Jul 4, 2007
Provo, UT
http://www.apple.com/iphone/specs.html

Look right in the middle of the page....still 2MP. I'm puzzled why they didn't upgrade the camera too. And that they didn't upgrade to 32gb, since the iPod touch has already had that much since, what, January?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm surprised by the storage more than the camera. Like wildonrio has said, we've had a 32GB Touch since about January and you would think that would be easier to include in the iPhone than an entirely improved camera. Both would have been great additions though.