If the SDK were coming soon?

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
if the sdk was to be released tuesday or sometime next week.. Wouldn't they have released a idk...date/time/location of the anoucement or is this ganna be some sort of exclusive people only confrence. B/c for macworld example.. We knew were and what time it would be.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
gotpancakes, dude you need that avatar someone made of the bunny with a pancake on it's head. That would rock.

Doby45

Silver
Aug 21, 2007
Powder Springs, GA
Yheap, thats the one. Too dang funny. That bunny has got be be like "What tha *&^% is this on my head?"

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
John said:
That's hilarious. Did you make it or find it? Or shoot it?

- John
Google! Like I said, I'm bored at work. Nuthin' better to do than prowl around EIC and post up some dumb!

Last edited by a moderator:

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
haha I'll do it when I get home I'm on my phone now

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
We're all assuming that the SDK wasn't pushed back to a later date and at the end of February they might tell us when that is. That would be most unfortunate however.

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
there was a rumor going around that the audio/video team that Apple hires for events were contracted for a secret event on the 26th...was that debunked or forgotten?

ill try to find the thread.

gotpancakes

Bronze
Nov 24, 2007
there was a rumor going around that the audio/video team that Apple hires for events were contracted for a secret event on the 26th...was that debunked or forgotten?

ill try to find the thread.
True there was.. But even If that's so... It wouldn't make since to send invites or whatever 2 days
before.. No u would have been prompted way In advance at least a week ago.. isn't the whole point of an event to have an audience to come.
It seems like there is ganna be this big even that everyone knows about but doesn't know any who/what/when/