If this isn't nice...

coasts

Zealot
Gold
Jul 15, 2007
New York, NY
www.lomohomes.com
I wasn't referring to OJ being banned, although, I can see how one might reach that conclusion. I don't mind him at all. This place could become dull quickly without him playing DA.

I was thinking more generally that:

If this isn't nice, I don't know what is.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I love you, coasts. And a lot of other folks here. And you're absolutely right. :)

ps. Jen is here with me and also loves your sentiments. Kudos.

H

Hayesimus

Well, the EIC is a family. OJ has been here since the beginning and I for one would welcome his speedy return regardless of the things he says. I often disagree with what he has to say, not because of the point he's trying to make but mostly because of his version of tact. But that doesn't make him any less a part of this eclectic group. This place wouldn't be the same without him. Nor would it be the same without me or JJ or Honda or Dave or Starry or Coasts or Hippo or Binks or Free2Rhyme or iCafe or ******** or etc. We all offer unique perspectives on life and even though this is a website about the iPhone and Apple products, it is still nice to have such a divergent group. So hurry back OJ so you can rattle our cages some more. We'll keep a light on. As for the rest of us. Enjoy the peace for now. But don't get used to it. That'd be rather boring. :p