If Verizon seriously kill grandfathered unlimited data

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bikerboy, May 17, 2012.

1. bikerboy

bikerboy Member
    Bronze

I'd get really pissed off .
    The only reason i am still with verizon is that I am still keeping my old Alltell plan with my unlimited data , So far 3 out of our 5 lines had 4G phones on them , and i was looking forward to have the new iPhone hopefully a 4G as I am keeping 2 of my upgrades for it , but if verizon seriously kills my unlimited data , that would really suck .....
    Watching a 1 hour movie on 4G network consumes 2 Gigas of internet .......
    I wish there was a way to work around this .....
    What is it with all carriers kill unlimited data .........
    I don't see Home internet providers doing that , but seriously what stops them too from doing the same thing, there should be a way to prevent big whales from keep feeding on us this way , but no , If you don't like it .... will F*** off .
    frecking verizon is pissing me off right now :p
    Thoughts ?

2. Buc0727

Buc0727 Member
    Bronze

I have 2 iPhone 4s on unlimited data n I called today and ask them n they said if I keep my plan the same without upgrading phones or to 4g I can keep it that way 4 ever until I upgrade I love my phones n unlimited data so i am going to just keep what I got cause there well be no more unlimited anywhere

Bucs iPad 3 icafe

3. Buc0727

Buc0727 Member
    Bronze

AT&T n Verizon r going to do it soon n then sprint is going to sucker everybody in to then change it there all greedy people

Bucs iPad 3 icafe

4. bikerboy

bikerboy Member
    Bronze

Yeah Not upgrading , what is the point ?
    I am looking forward to have the new iPhone as a 4g phone , I'd be on it 24/7 , and that is what I want from my unlimited data.
    I heard a rumor state that , they will only kill your unlimited data if you buy new phone on discounted price, so maybe there is a way around it .....
    I sure hope so.

5. Buc0727

Buc0727 Member
    Bronze

I just talk to them earlier they r trying to screw people cause they know everyone wants 4g or upgrades perfect time to screw us bro I'll keep my 3G unlimited

Bucs iPad 3 icafe

6. bikerboy

bikerboy Member
    Bronze

I need to go and talk to them tomorrow and see, 2 of my 5 lines are already on a 4g device with unlimited data plan, what would they do ? force me to change to 3 g phone or kill my unlimited data ?

7. heatwave16

heatwave16 Member

Honestly, for the way I use my phone, I don't really need 4G. I'm happy I just bought a 4S - so I'll probably have my unlimited data for a year or 2.