If Verizon seriously kill grandfathered unlimited data

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

bikerboy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio, USA
I'd get really pissed off .
The only reason i am still with verizon is that I am still keeping my old Alltell plan with my unlimited data , So far 3 out of our 5 lines had 4G phones on them , and i was looking forward to have the new iPhone hopefully a 4G as I am keeping 2 of my upgrades for it , but if verizon seriously kills my unlimited data , that would really suck .....
Watching a 1 hour movie on 4G network consumes 2 Gigas of internet .......
I wish there was a way to work around this .....
What is it with all carriers kill unlimited data .........
I don't see Home internet providers doing that , but seriously what stops them too from doing the same thing, there should be a way to prevent big whales from keep feeding on us this way , but no , If you don't like it .... will F*** off .
frecking verizon is pissing me off right now :p
Thoughts ?

Buc0727

Bronze
Mar 13, 2012
Texas
I have 2 iPhone 4s on unlimited data n I called today and ask them n they said if I keep my plan the same without upgrading phones or to 4g I can keep it that way 4 ever until I upgrade I love my phones n unlimited data so i am going to just keep what I got cause there well be no more unlimited anywhere

Bucs iPad 3 icafe

Buc0727

Bronze
Mar 13, 2012
Texas
AT&T n Verizon r going to do it soon n then sprint is going to sucker everybody in to then change it there all greedy people

Bucs iPad 3 icafe

bikerboy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio, USA
Yeah Not upgrading , what is the point ?
I am looking forward to have the new iPhone as a 4g phone , I'd be on it 24/7 , and that is what I want from my unlimited data.
I heard a rumor state that , they will only kill your unlimited data if you buy new phone on discounted price, so maybe there is a way around it .....
I sure hope so.

Buc0727

Bronze
Mar 13, 2012
Texas
I just talk to them earlier they r trying to screw people cause they know everyone wants 4g or upgrades perfect time to screw us bro I'll keep my 3G unlimited

Bucs iPad 3 icafe

bikerboy

Bronze
Jun 20, 2009
Ohio, USA
I need to go and talk to them tomorrow and see, 2 of my 5 lines are already on a 4g device with unlimited data plan, what would they do ? force me to change to 3 g phone or kill my unlimited data ?

Mar 29, 2012
Honestly, for the way I use my phone, I don't really need 4G. I'm happy I just bought a 4S - so I'll probably have my unlimited data for a year or 2.