If you could only have 1 Jailbreak tweak what would you choose?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Springtomize 3. The first things I do after jailbreaking are shrink the icons, speed up the animations, and hide the icon labels, dock and unused apps. I can do all of that with Springtomize 3.

igadgetlady

Bronze
Aug 31, 2014
USA
www.myapplegadgets.com
Springtomize 3. The first things I do after jailbreaking are shrink the icons, speed up the animations, and hide the icon labels, dock and unused apps. I can do all of that with Springtomize 3.
That's a really good one because you can do so much with Springtomize! I always remove that background on the dock!

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I would have to agree and say Springtomize 3. I love tweaking my iPhone and removing unnecessary things that show.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I want a tweak that would make my iPhone jump away from me and yell for help as I use it way too much.

ChristyAnn

Aug 4, 2014
Springtomize 3 is also my first choice. It's quite useful.I can personalize my device easily

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
f.lux

it's really the only thing I miss on vanilla iOS. Faster animations would be nice, but going back to slow animations wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
f.lux

it's really the only thing I miss on vanilla iOS. Faster animations would be nice, but going back to slow animations wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
It's a nice tweak. I need to start using it more. I usually only enable it thirty minutes or so before I go to sleep and then disable it when I wake up. Do you do an automatic setting? What kelvin color temp do you use?

igadgetlady

Bronze
Aug 31, 2014
USA
www.myapplegadgets.com
f.lux

It's a nice tweak. I need to start using it more. I usually only enable it thirty minutes or so before I go to sleep and then disable it when I wake up. Do you do an automatic setting? What kelvin color temp do you use?
I agree! I need to start using it more as well, I think I will download it now! :)

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
f.lux

I had forgotten about this little gem. Thanks. :)

I will echo that Springtomize 3 is the 1 tweak I would choose. It was the first tweak I installed when I was finally able to jailbreak my 8.4 5s with the Mac tool from TaiG.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
yeah, I just put it on the automatic setting. that's the best part, it requires no interaction once you select your initial preferences.

rugved1118

Silver
Sep 27, 2013
This reminds me to ask you guys the name of the tweak where you can change the position of your date and time in the lock screen along with its font too. Any help ?

EverythingApple

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 28, 2010
North Jersey
I agree. I just wish it had FakeClockUp/SpeedIntensifier built in. Or, is that what speed up the animations does?