if your having WiFi woes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jun 7, 2007
Queens, NY
if you are having wifi troubles on your iPhone I found that I'df
you reset your network connections on your iPhone it should solve your problems. My iPhone started asking me for my home wifi's password after a week of using it. So after I reset the network connection it stopped asking for the password after I entered it in again. So its settings--->general--->reset--->network connections and your done. Now all you have to do is reconnect to your wifi.....that's should solve wifi encrepted problems ....happy fixing....

The squirrel

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
if you are having wifi troubles on your iPhone I found that I'df
you reset your network connections on your iPhone it should solve your problems. My iPhone started asking me for my home wifi's password after a week of using it. So after I reset the network connection it stopped asking for the password after I entered it in again. So its settings--->general--->reset--->network connections and your done. Now all you have to do is reconnect to your wifi.....that's should solve wifi encrepted problems ....happy fixing....

The squirrel
It is easy to inadvertently change you network wifi settings on iPhone. If you ever go into the wifi settings by clicking the '>" button, you can chance them by brushing the screen. Once you do that, it can alter the settings and iPhone won't recognize your network.