iFlow Theme for SummerBoard ! (Top Notch)

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Hey guy's, i've been working on a theme for summerboard that i called iFlow ..

What's different about this theme is that it brings a kind of coverflow feel to the springboard because you just swipe through the icons, it is very minimalistic...this will not require any third party apps to run..im currently tweeking it adding some beel and wistles here and there...i will hopefully release it in a few days...

Please feel free to comment and give me some advise on how to improve it before release...

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Sounds promising. How many icons will show up on screen at once, or will that be a settable preference?
at the moment only one...but that all can change....i have several ideas...the one on top is one of them, them i have got a hold off a set of huge iPhone icons (512x512) that will look exactly like the top them but insted it will have Big high res stock iPhone icons....the other is to be able to have a horizontal string of icons like in the os x dock which you could scroll through by swipping...again these are things that im working on ...so it is just a matter of time before the release...:)

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
I really look forward to seeing this - very interesting concept.

Not sure about the just one icon per screen, for those who have several screens worth if icons - but would not knock it until I try it.

Nice idea - hope to see it soon ...

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
i will be giving frequent updates on the progress of this theme (or themes)..:laugh2:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Great idea. i'd definitely use this if I was jailbroken.

- John

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
dude looks awesome, my only thing is i would want more than one icon on a "swipe", say like a string of 4. any chance to keep the dock around as well?

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
dude looks awesome, my only thing is i would want more than one icon on a "swipe", say like a string of 4. any chance to keep the dock around as well?

ofcourse...one of the themes is going to be in string style which will be in sets of 4 icons...and yes it's swippable....

and forthe dock...you con put icons there too...;)

it's really cool to see these huge icons wiggle...:)

PepeRB29

Mar 21, 2008
8 mile
awesome to hear man, when is this gonna be available to us normal people?

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
awesome to hear man, when is this gonna be available to us normal people?

It is going to be available to anyone with summerboard on their iPhone...

katra

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
it available now though?

Not yet.. I still got a few days of work... Tweaking and enhansing the themes.. So be patient and look forward to some nice previous...:laugh2:

frizz

Bronze
Mar 25, 2008
Philly
will you let us know when it's available?

H

Hayesimus

yes. i am curious to see where you end up with this...

Cusca

Bronze
Apr 27, 2008
ROMANIA
www.cusca.3dk.org
let me get this right, 1 icon/page? but how many pages can u create on a iPhone? i tought that number was limited to 8 or summting like that

Matt

Bronze
May 10, 2007
This looks cool! :cool: Let us know when it comes out!