iFrogz case Beware!

paintdude258

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
so on launch day i was told that the ifrogz case at an Att store was a good purchase, and its def a great looking case. Then after only 2 weeks of use, i took off my case to enjoy the my new white iPhone 3GS, only to find that the velvet inside the case had stained the back of my white iPhone. There is now a clear black imprint of the velvet lining on the back of my phone. I have tried several things trying to get it off, and it wont budge! Anyone else have these results?

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
Try removing the color with rubbing alcohol. Rubbing alcohol is a good chemical to start with because it is pretty safe and not too harsh. Let me know if it works or not. I have the iFrogz in Orange but it is on a black phone. I have noticed that sometimes the adhesive that they used to attach the felt gets on the phone. No biggie, just a note.

paintdude258

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Alright, I'll def have to try that! Anyone else have similar results with this case on a white phone?

ldm726

Jan 14, 2008
iFrogz case problem

I had the orange case and it scratched the lower silver bezel on my phone. iFrogz is supposed to replace my phone. I'll believe that when I see it !

paintdude258

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
Sent ifrogz an email mid last week, and just got a personal call back this morning from their manager. He is going to send me a new case, take my case and have it inspected so they wont have this problem in the future, and he is also for my troubles going to send me a 50$ dollar refund.

And on another note, i tried the rubbing alcohol and had no success!