iFrogz - My Personal Favorite

failsafe

Bronze
Oct 17, 2008
San Diego
I just received my order a couple of days ago and love the case. I had previously used the InvisibleShield and Body Guards and while they we're perfect for 1-2 months they even eventually collected pocket lint and started to peel in the corners. I HATE bulky protection but the ifrogz Luxe is the best minimal case I've seen. I had been checking them out for a few weeks and saw they had a 40% off sale over the holidays- got two cases with shipping for $25. I must say I'm very satisfied with the purchase.

odraymo

Jan 14, 2009
i would like to know how to jailbreak my iPhone

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Dec 31, 2008
South Carolina
I too am a big fan of the ifrogz cases. I have one now and another on the way. Plus a set of custom headphones from them as well.

I have a ipod Touch 1st generation and they are few sights that still carry cases for it. So I might get a few more while I can. Plus the price is right too.

Last edited by a moderator:

TarHeelsRule

Bronze
Dec 31, 2008
South Carolina
Those headphones look alright. Do they sound good? How much were they?
when i bought it ifrogz was having a 50% off sale so I paid less than $20 for them.

The sound is very good! They have smaller ones that you can customize as well, I prefer the old school headphones though.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Thanks for the pics! I was considering the Luxe for my 3G, but did not get it. Maybe I will now. It looks good.

Warbrain

Jan 4, 2009
I love my Luxe and my Treadz for my iPhone. They're nice cases and relatively cheap.