iFuntastic 2.5 released

SCMedic

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
For GODS SAKE, Windows uses Manzana, which is so simple a caveman could use it.... (God I hate those commercials).

tach32000

Jul 31, 2007
Anybody replace the SMS tone with this yet?

Can you detail the process you took?

File size you used?

Thanks,
Brian

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
we needs these programs for PPCs!
On the welcome page of iFuntastic 2.5.0, it says "... the first step towards a PPC version - just a bit more patience, please."

So it would appear as if there will be a PPC version! ;)

rondz

Bronze
Jul 13, 2007
Bay Area
On the welcome page of iFuntastic 2.5.0, it says "... the first step towards a PPC version - just a bit more patience, please."

So it would appear as if there will be a PPC version! ;)
This prog basically adds in custom ringtones for you automatically with the click of a button right? Or does it require reading and going into that screen that looks like Windows CMD like in the custom ringtone walk-thrus?

Aug 7, 2007
This prog basically adds in custom ringtones for you automatically with the click of a button right? Or does it require reading and going into that screen that looks like Windows CMD like in the custom ringtone walk-thrus?
No, you press a button it unlocks your phone, you put it in recovery mode and you can add custom ringtones by a click of a button and delete the stock ones by the same click. I have not dealt with 2.5 because I have a PPC but my cousin had an intel and I had used it. I want this app so bad, just if I could get ahold of a intel computer for 15 minutes :(:(:(:(

jptolife

Silver
Jul 15, 2007
New York City
I hope its me, but when you change the icons with this program theres a box around the icon that appears on the phone too so it looks very ugly. Am I doing something wrong?