iFuntastic 3.5.5 realeased!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

artranz

Sep 14, 2007
okay got it to work. i had to restore the phone but the instructions was clear and now i'm doing my first hack and its cool. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Confirmed that it does work with iTunes 7.4.1? I'd love to work with iFuntastic but don't want to restore without cause.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
okay got it to work. i had to restor the phone but the instructions was clear and now i'm doing my first hack and its cool. thanks
Glad it worked for you. iFuntastic was once the app to use for modding in the early days of jailbreaking (wow, June 29th seems so long ago!). There are many options available now if you were to install AppTapp. This opens up a world of 3rd party applications that are easy to install and access, within your iphone---compliments of many talented and unselfish program developers. So now, drag and drop, theme changing, etc. could be achieve without iFuntastic... Have fun!

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
All right, it does indeed work with 7.4.1, and unshackling is really easy. I changed my carrier logo to "iPhone'. But iFuntastic aslo puts "pages' on your homescreen.

I don't want to use pages. :mad:

I like Summerboard waaaaay better and I can't get it to work. (iFuntastic installs Installer on your iPhone.) Does anyone know of a way to get rid of the pages?

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Seems the iTunes 7.4.2 update kills the ringtones function of this version of iFuntastic according to iPhoneAlley.