ifuntastic carrier icons

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Jul 30, 2007
in ifuntastic, when i try to add custom carrier logos, i can only get the one that goes over the white background to work. what do the 2 files have to be named to get them to import into ifuntastic?

princess_80854

Silver
Jul 16, 2007
I believe you only use one image and you just rename it as "image 1" and "image 2". Hopefully someone else will confirm this.

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
in ifuntastic, when i try to add custom carrier logos, i can only get the one that goes over the white background to work. what do the 2 files have to be named to get them to import into ifuntastic?
You could rename your 2 logos. Heres what I did: I renamed the 2 logos princess designed for me to: Apple 1.png (that's Apple, space, 1, dot png) this one had the black fonts. Now the other: Apple 2.png (that's Apple, space, 2, dot png) this one has the white font.

Now, launch iFuntastic, follow directions. When you get to the AT&T Carrier Logo, click Add to List. Locate (in my case) Apple 1.png , select this and click Open. Note: the Apple 2.png file was grayed out and thereforee cannot be selected. This is normal.

Voila! You should see both of the carrier logos. Select them and you're good to go! Thanks to princess for pointing me to the right link when I was having the same issue:)

PARADA6

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Name your file in this manner: xxxxx1.png /xxxxx2.png. I think as long as they end with 1 and 2 you are fine. Or simply name 1.png ang 2.png

The other thing i noticed is that the "original att logo" in ifuntastic is NOT original. Just in case you want to restore your career logo to original don't use that one. That one has shadow beneath and is not as clear as the original logo.