Ifuntastic won't work for me anymore?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ehaser

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
I tried to install aptapp lastnight and my phone crashed... I restored it and tried to reinstall ifuntastic..now it won't work..my phone keeps freezing in the "please connect your phone to iTunes" mode... When I restart it ifuntastic still doesn't work? Any ideas? Is apptapp worth it or should I just continue to use ifuntastic? ALso, can I run both?

ehaser

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
Driving me nuts

As of yesterday this thing worked great! WTF? Now it gets stuck in waiting for iPhone mode?
Can anyone help..I did a full reset...I erased all the iPhone firmware and reinstalled and this program still wont work?

iphoneyouphone

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
As of yesterday this thing worked great! WTF? Now it gets stuck in waiting for iPhone mode?
Can anyone help..I did a full reset...I erased all the iPhone firmware and reinstalled and this program still wont work?
I posted this same problem a day ago. I think it has to do with the new iTunes, even though it worked for me a few times before stopping while using the new iTunes. I messed around with it a bit and was able to add apps and mess with the files on the iPhone but anything with the home screen isn't working for me anymore. Hopefully ifuntastic is working on an update.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Third party apps such as NES are downloadable via AppTapp. iFuntastic has not being working for me either. And yes, iFuntastic and AppTapp can work together, as long as iFuntastic is downloaded first. (It requires a restore.)

ehaser

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
got it!

thanks y'all..

I wish Mr. Jobs would realize that by cutting out all of these cool apps that he is only killing the motivation and innovation of the developers for these types of products..thus making the end user more likely to go elsewhere... I'm truly disappointed.

ehaser

Bronze
Sep 8, 2007
This is weird

I used apptapp to install the launcher and other goodies such as summerboard and rsbt...
I then launch ifuntastic to see if it recognized my phone and voila...it communicates.. The ringtones tab and the homepage tab don't work but you can do everything through throught the file manager.. just drag your iTunes right into the file manager and they pop up in your ringtones on the phone...they wont show up on iTunes but so what...

I think i'm just going to enjoy my iPhone for now and stop messing around until all of the bugs are worked out...

Nah...i'm kidding.