iFuntastic

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Oct 20, 2007
Ok so I just bought an iPhone on Thursday. I am considering using iFuntastic, but I'm concerned for the safety of my warranty and for iPhone updates. Will I be able to update my phone by using iFuntastic? If yes, will I have to restore it first to do so and will that wipe out all of my stored info (specifically contact info.)? And do I void my warranty by installing iFuntastic? Help Please :)

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
When updating, you must restore first. Modding the iPhone does void your warranty, but Apple won't find out as long as they don't see it.

I actually do not recommend iFuntastic. I used it once and restored immediately. Installer is a much easier route to take, and offers just as much as iFuntastic, probably more.

Check out this thread on how to use Installer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 20, 2007
Thanks!

I'll check it out.

When updating, you must restore first. Modding the iPhone does void your warranty, but Apple won't find out as long as they don't see it.

I actually do not recommend iFuntastic. I used it once and restored immediately. Installer is a much easier route to take, and offers just as much as iFuntastic, probably more.

Check out this thread on how to use Installer.

Last edited by a moderator: