iGoogle calendar on iPhone

Sep 3, 2007
Can someone please help me. I want to share a calendar with my wife that is not our primary calendar. We are both exchange users in our office. I got the igoogle calendar to sync with the correct calendar on my computer so I have the calendar set up. But at this point google wants me to add a new account on my iPhone as an exchange account to view all the info. The iPhone only allows one exchange account. Is there a better way to get a shared calendar to be viewable on both of our phones? Please help.

Sep 3, 2007
Let me simplify what i am looking for. I am an exchange user, is there a way to share a calendar with my wife on her iPhone as she is also an exchange user. thanks in advance.

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Are you talking about google sync? In order to share a calendar you must enable it in google.com/calendar and click settings > share and type in her email. If you want her to be able to edit theres an option for that.

Sep 3, 2007
i don't think i am talking about google sync. I installed it on my machine and stopped at the last minute because it says all calendar events and contacts will be wiped out. I took this as gmail was going to get a copy of all my info and install it on googles exchange server then i would connect to their server rather then to mine. this isn't something i want to do as i have many folders and other info with my exchange connection that i want to keep.