ihome IP47br- anyone have it?

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
I am very interested in this item. Does anyone have it? It is expensive, and I just want to make sure its worth the money. Thanks for any input.

Last edited by a moderator:

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
There was actually a post about that particular item in a another post here
I am not sure if it plays music from the iPhone though.
Hope this helps
Thanks, I saw that post. I was wondering if anyone currently has it. I know that it plays music from the iPhone, I just wonder if the sound quality is good, and if you can use the bluetooth speaker phone when the iPhone is actually on the dock. Im also curious how big it is.... hmm I might have to be the first! I wasn't able to find more than 1 review online of it. Must be very new :)

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Thanks, I saw that post. I was wondering if anyone currently has it. I know that it plays music from the iPhone, I just wonder if the sound quality is good, and if you can use the bluetooth speaker phone when the iPhone is actually on the dock. Im also curious how big it is.... hmm I might have to be the first! I wasn't able to find more than 1 review online of it. Must be very new :)
It does look really nice!

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Here is some info I found about it, looks pretty cool! It has a caller id feature too, pretty sweet.