iJust got SiriToggles from Cydia and it's awesome!

iBoss

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
I just got SiriToggles from the BigBoss repo for free and it totally adds a lot more functionality to Siri. You can ask Siri to set brightness to a certain percentage, enable/disable wifi, bluetooth, airplane mode etc. also tell Siri to launch apps for you. I'm reFalling in love with Siri. ;)
ImageUploadedByiCafe1327332571.002893.jpg

Sent from my iPhone4(S) iCafe

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
I wonder how many that weren't going to jailbreak their phone will now. This is so nice to have. It kind of makes me mad at Apple a bit. It works flawlessly, why do we always have to wait for stuff like this when obviously the phone is capable of doing it just fine? Meh.

iBoss

Contributor
Bronze
Oct 15, 2011
Yes it is. If you are impressed with this ones you should try AssistantExtentions. Check it out on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone4(S) iCafe

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
I wonder how many that weren't going to jailbreak their phone will now. This is so nice to have. It kind of makes me mad at Apple a bit. It works flawlessly, why do we always have to wait for stuff like this when obviously the phone is capable of doing it just fine? Meh.
That was me Benny. I swore I would not Jailbreak, but when I saw what you can do with Siri, I changed my mind right away. I'm loving SiriToggles as well as AssistantExtensions.

Lon

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 5, 2010
Alaska
That was me Benny. I swore I would not Jailbreak, but when I saw what you can do with Siri, I changed my mind right away. I'm loving SiriToggles as well as AssistantExtensions.
Doesn't AssistantExtensions do everything that SiriToggles does. Do you need both? I like the Extensions because it will open no stock Apps.

JWiPhone

Genius
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Doesn't AssistantExtensions do everything that SiriToggles does. Do you need both? I like the Extensions because it will open no stock Apps.
I'm not sure but I think SiriToggles just enables/disables apps and Apple apps. I like Extensions' chat feature, where you put Siri into chat mode and then out of chat mode with 'goodbye'.