iLaunch in Nashville

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ClarkKent724

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Nashville, TN
I got in the store about 7 and played around with one of the displays after I bought mine. Got out about 7:20. I just wanted to get my hands on one! While everyone was waiting in line they were asking me questions because I kept talking about this website. I know, I should have come up and introduced myself...

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
I got in the store about 7 and played around with one of the displays after I bought mine. Got out about 7:20. I just wanted to get my hands on one! While everyone was waiting in line they were asking me questions because I kept talking about this website. I know, I should have come up and introduced myself...
All, in all, I thought they did a great job all the way around...made it a good experience. I'm still waiting on my activation to go through...you?

ClarkKent724

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Nashville, TN
Going to activate this weekend for sure, but I can hold out a couple days. I am going to talk with my Mom and bro about what plan to go with. Those are all the options/questions you have to answer when activating right?

Question for you too: I know on the website you can click on student discount. If I go into the store at Green Hills would they give me a discount on a new computer, or software? Thanks.

thedwp

Bronze
Jun 24, 2007
Going to activate this weekend for sure, but I can hold out a couple days. I am going to talk with my Mom and bro about what plan to go with. Those are all the options/questions you have to answer when activating right?

Question for you too: I know on the website you can click on student discount. If I go into the store at Green Hills would they give me a discount on a new computer, or software? Thanks.
If you can prove you're a student, there's no reason for them not to...but I think you have to have your school codes.