I'll Just Leave This Here...

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
I thought the whole idea was to hold on to exploits until a stable release. Wouldn't it make sense for them to wait for at least the first bug fix and improvements release?

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
I thought the whole idea was to hold on to exploits until a stable release. Wouldn't it make sense for them to wait for at least the first bug fix and improvements release?
Plus as bad as the Beta's have been. Even after a full release. It still may be a little bit buggy. I would expect a few quick fix releases after grand Master.

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
Dallas, TX
That makes sense to me, but I wouldn't worry. He apparently has plenty of backup exploits. :D

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
There is always better, more stable, more secure firmware around the corner. If they are going to wait for 8.0.1, why not wait for 8.0.2? And 8.1 will certainly be better than 8.0.2, so why not wait for that? ;)

It would be nice to see a jailbreak that didn't take four months for a change. I say release it on 8.0 if they have the exploits. There are currently plenty of jailbreak dev groups out there to get working on subsequent versions.