ilockinfo and password problem. slide to unlock not appearing.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Nov 6, 2011
There is a problem with my Ipad. For some reason Ilockinfo is loaded and it does not display on the lockscreen. On top of that the slide to unlock, is not showing and I cant slide it bring the password screen to enter the password. I cant even SSH with IFUN box because the password is locked. Any help please.
FYI I am trying to SSH into Ipad with IFUNbox with a new laptop and not the one in which i have synced iTunes with . Cant try with that laptop as I am out of the coutry.

What I can do is that i can slide to bring the SB settings. But thats not helping.
Also once I press the power up button the slider comes and when i slide down on the status bar, I can hear it unlock but once I pres s cancel it comes back to the lockscreen.

Please tell me how I can SSH into it so i can delete Ilockinfo or any other way. Is it possible to attach it to a keyboard and make it slide to unlock and enter the password

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
If you can access SBSetting go to Power>Safemode....press "OK"from there enter Cydia to take out lockinfo..

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
If you can enter SBSettings you should still be able to enter "Safe Mode" regardless of lock code...try rebooting(Home+Power button till you see Apple)... do you know if you have installed OpenSSH from Cydia or anything like that...?