ILog: __YES, __No ?

nasdq1

Mar 30, 2008
Anyone using iLog?

Is it worth the trouble of downloading?
Is it useful and pretty much bug free?
What are you using it for?
How/where do you download it if you are a Windows/iPhone user?
Is there a better ap that does the same thing?

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
I have not been able to get the program to work for me and when i tried a lot of people were having difficulty so i'd say maybe try a program like weTOOL, it also lets you manage your texts and phone calls.

THEHNIC

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
CA
I use it and it works great since the new update he came out with. You can install it by adding http://iPhone.ileks.com source to Installer. The only thing I want it so it would replace the standard Apple call log. He said this will be in his next release later this year. That would be great to only have to hit one button and get all of that info.

Anyone using iLog?

Is it worth the trouble of downloading?
Is it useful and pretty much bug free?
What are you using it for?
How/where do you download it if you are a Windows/iPhone user?
Is there a better ap that does the same thing?

nasdq1

Mar 30, 2008
iLog and Installer

I cannot seem to find an installer that works with windows and the current version of the iPhone?

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Installer runs on the phone and is independent of any desktop system. It doesn't use your computer. Are you talking about trying to SSH into the phone from your desktop and not able to do that?

nasdq1

Mar 30, 2008
Where IS the installer on the iPhone itself? I was thinking of downloading an 'installer' program or downloading a program somehow when synching with iTunes . . . .

I would probably like your method better . . .

Mar 30, 2008
Installer runs on the phone and is independent of any desktop system. It doesn't use your computer. Are you talking about trying to SSH into the phone from your desktop and not able to do that?

When I try to install installer.app I get a message "Safari can't download this file." Help! Is there another installer I can use... how can I obtain an installer app on my iPhone?

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Installer gets installed during the jailbreaking process. If you are trying to download it from the internet using your browser on the phone then you will get that message. If your phone is jailbroken and the installer you had on your phone is corrupt or not working any longer then you can download it from the internet onto your desktop computer and replace it on the phone using an SSH connection but it is not a really simple one click type process.