I'm a newbie, Please be gentle

Apr 18, 2009
Ive recently received an iPhone 3g And wish to sync it with two pc's.
Is that at all possible? Heres the scenario. I have a personal Pc at the house, with all my music, and video files.
But my PC at the shop is for my schedule. Is there a way to just sync the calendar at work... And the music at the house?
Please let me know if SOL...
Thanks in advance....

Marianne

Zealot
Jul 16, 2007
Massachusetts
marianneschultz.com
Welcome to EIC! I love new people who post their questions in the right forum! ;)

I haven't tried this myself, but this looks like a good tutorial though it gets a little technical if you go as far as modifying your iTunes library ID. But, the second paragraph there notes this:

If you just want to sync PIM (Contacts/Calenders etc) on one machine and media on another there’s a simpler way. On the computer you want to sync contacts/calendar with select only these items and perform a sync. Now, on the second machine enable Music/Photos/Etc and perform a second sync. You will be warned the media library will be deleted, but as there’s no media this is fine.​

Hope that helps!

Apr 18, 2009
Welcome to EIC! I love new people who post their questions in the right forum! ;)

I haven't tried this myself, but this looks like a good tutorial though it gets a little technical if you go as far as modifying your iTunes library ID. But, the second paragraph there notes this:
If you just want to sync PIM (Contacts/Calenders etc) on one machine and media on another there’s a simpler way. On the computer you want to sync contacts/calendar with select only these items and perform a sync. Now, on the second machine enable Music/Photos/Etc and perform a second sync. You will be warned the media library will be deleted, but as there’s no media this is fine.​
Hope that helps!
Rocks. Im one of the blackberry converts.. And it was pretty simple with their desktop manager.
Im seeing that what ive heard is true..
Great device, but its like comparing Apples to oranges..

Will give it a shot. And see if it works...