I'm back ! (Applejailescape)

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
hi guys
don't no if any of you remember me but i use to be on the forum all the time but as my big exams were coming up for my final year i knew that i had to make the decision to take a break from eic or face another year repeating the exam . I made the right choice but my exams are over and im back on the forum! i can already notice things have changed , anything else happen since i was gone? and sorry in advance for leaving you all in the dark without notice .
apologies
Spencer.

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
Dude I was asking about you in the soccer thread, glad you are ok, welcome back!
Yeah dude sorry bot leaving ya like that , hey bad luck on your team not getting to the champios league final , better that than get your team beat in the final like mine did :( and hey u hear about snider rumoured for united?

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Yeah dude sorry bot leaving ya like that , hey bad luck on your team not getting to the champios league final , better that than get your team beat in the final like mine did :( and hey u hear about snider rumoured for united?
With Alvarez now on the team sniejder seems like is on it's way out. Has much has it breaks my heart, but they got Alvarez for 12 million euros and they can sell Wesley sniejder for 30 easily. Teams like inter need to look at their budget too.
Now if Alvarez can perform like the Dutch remains to be seen, I sure wish him good luck if he leaves, he was part of that champions league team that made us inter Milan fans joy after 49 years.
ok now, don't leave again capish? :D

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
With Alvarez now on the team sniejder seems like is on it's way out. Has much has it breaks my heart, but they got Alvarez for 12 million euros and they can sell Wesley sniejder for 30 easily. Teams like inter need to look at their budget too.
Now if Alvarez can perform like the Dutch remains to be seen, I sure wish him good luck if he leaves, he was part of that champions league team that made us inter Milan fans joy after 49 years.
ok now, don't leave again capish? :D
Alvarez ..I've never heard of that player before? Is he a young one?! ....yeah u still need the special one back that's 4 sure . You can have berbatov off us , that'll help ya :p haha ... Yeah capish :D lol

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Now what's new what's new.....tarek finally got a sex change and moved to Prague to pursue his/her stripper career, we have 2 new moderators, Europa and iPhonewarrior, PM's are temporarily disabled from the app, Napoleon is still the same, we now have likes ( not dislikes thank God )
And can't remember anything else!

Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator
Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
Now what's new what's new.....tarek finally got a sex change and moved to Prague to pursue his/her stripper career, we have 2 new moderators, Europa and iPhonewarrior, PM's are temporarily disabled from the app, Napoleon is still the same, we now have likes ( not dislikes thank God )
I am the Constant One.

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
Oh any pictures or tareks new look?! :D Lol , whatever happens he'll always have man hands :p ....ah right congrats to europa & iPhonewarrior there hard work has paid off , and yeah I notice the like function , shame there's not a dislike 1....jk

Oct 5, 2010
Ireland,UK
Oh any pictures or tareks new look?! :D Lol , whatever happens he'll always have man hands :p ....ah right congrats to europa & iPhonewarrior there hard work has paid off , and yeah I notice the like function , shame there's not a dislike 1....jk