I'm back from trip

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Hope you all had a great weekend! I am back from my trip to N.C... The homes were amazin there... I took over 250 photos with my iPhone... any news that I should be caught up on while away... Did Apple add mms while I was away from the eic world lol...

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
yes! C'mon with some pics already, I love seeing pics taken with the iPhone, they really are stunning sometimes...;)

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
yes! C'mon with some pics already, I love seeing pics taken with the iPhone, they really are stunning sometimes...;)
If you like seeing iPhone pics check out iRovr.com It is a webapp for iPhone and iPod touch users to post pics and blogs and such. When you get your iPhone check it out on there. Doesn't run as nice on the comp as it does on the phone. Heed my warning though......highly addictive, maybe more so than EIC. Maybe.

Use caution when you start with it though. Some guy accidentally posted a nudee pic and had no idea.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
I don't want to hijack your post but I'm on a trip too I'm in Arkansas and am too taking plenty of picks .... I'll be back in California on Friday and I'll post then on a separate thread ... Post picks tony!