I'm back from VEGAS!

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
So, as some of you know, I went to vegas for my bachelorette party this weekend. It was so much fun! I didn't take many pics with my iPhone because it wouldn't fit in my going out purse, but I may have some pics that I can post. I don't know, a lot of them are crazy! I had some tasks assigned to me such as, kissing a bald mans head, kissing a mans tattoo, taking a puff off of someones cigar (gross) , have a man give me a condom, etc etc. You would be surprised how many men claim not to carry condoms with them ;). I am so tired though! We flew to san fran, then I had to drive back to sacramento and it was really rough. Now Im sick, but it was worth it!

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Ah, I got a kick out of your post! I'm glad you had a good time! We've missed you around here...and as much as we love you, Kelly, we ARE going to require a few pics. ;)

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
Ah, I got a kick out of your post! I'm glad you had a good time! We've missed you around here...and as much as we love you, Kelly, we ARE going to require a few pics. ;)
Haha no problem. I created a flickr acct for all the ladies to upload their pics to, so as soon as they do that Ill have a few pics to post! The only iPhone pics I have are of the gondola in the venitian, so thats not too exciting. My fiance has been in florida for his bachelor party since friday, and he is coming home today. I got a few hilarious drunk phone calls from him, and I could hear his friend tim giggling in the background, and his best man yelling "you guys are breaking the rules!"

Luckykelleyk

Gold
Jan 12, 2008
Denver, CO
So this is the 3rd time I have been to vegas. The first time I was 18 with my parents (lame) ;) The second time was for my 21st birthday, and this was the 3rd time. Last time we had guys with us, and let me tell you something, it is SOOO much better to just go with girls! If you are a group of only girls you can get in anywhere without paying a cover, you don't have to wait in line, and you can get free vip passes. However, if you are a guy you pretty much have to know someone or have a lot of money and reserve a table and spend hundreds of dollars on "bottles" . Most of the guys we met were older because they had the dough. Much more fun with just the girls :laugh2:

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Jealous! Never been....me and the wifey want to hit Vegas before the Beatles Love Cirque de Soleil show stops. That would be awesome to see.

Not quite the same as a bachelorette weekend though. Sounds like you had a blast!

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Enjoy the freedom now. It all goes down hill once you get the ball and chain. :)

Actually, I'm glad you had fun. This trip was about making memories that you will keep and hopefully cherish the rest of your life. :cool:

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Haha no problem. I created a flickr acct for all the ladies to upload their pics to, so as soon as they do that Ill have a few pics to post! The only iPhone pics I have are of the gondola in the venitian, so thats not too exciting. My fiance has been in florida for his bachelor party since friday, and he is coming home today. I got a few hilarious drunk phone calls from him, and I could hear his friend tim giggling in the background, and his best man yelling "you guys are breaking the rules!"
So that was your fiances bachelor party I ran into...

Just kidding. Glad to see you had a good time. I went to Vegas with my parents numerous times when I was younger, at least once a year from age 4-15, then I got to the age where it wasn't that great anymore. I went back in December for my 21st and had an amazing time again.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
I am glad that you had a good time. I have only gone to Vegas with my husband, never a girls trip. We were talking about going sometime this year. Maybe your fun pics will make me buy some plane tickets!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Was it a joint party? I see two brides to be?

And I'll take the brunette in the tub with the tongue, thanks... ;)