I'm back.....

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I've spent the past few years over on the dark side, with Android phones. Don't get me wrong, I still own a MacBook Pro retina, an iPad and an iPad mini, so I never actually left the apple fold. But, I need a larger screen phone than apple has offered up until now and I was rolling with Galaxy Nexus and Galaxy S4 for the past three years just for the larger screen size. I have ordered an iPhone 6 plus and haven't been this excited for a new phone since the original iPhone came out.

I will be camped out on my front porch all day Friday and can hardly wait for the UPS or FedEx truck to show up with my new iDevice!

It feels great to be back here!

Adriano73

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2012
UK
Welcome back. I too needed a larger screen and had been seeing a Galaxy Note 3 behind my iPhone's back. Soon as the serious rumours started about the 5.5" screen it went straight on eBay.

Posts like this about to be sent from my iPhone 6 very soon using iCafe Forums

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Welcome back to the fold. It's a great time to be on Team iPhone.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Welcome back! and congratulations on the iPhone 6 Plus, I really hope you love it. I'm excited to see it, perhaps it'll persuade me to buy it, but recently I got a HTC One M8 so I am not sure if I am willing to make that transition just yet.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Welcome back! I've been playing on both sides of the fence but I always leaned towards the iPhone.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Welcome back! I've been playing on both sides of the fence but I always leaned towards the iPhone.
I use both as well. I use an S3 for work and an iPhone 5 for personal use and I am about to be a proud owner of a 6 tomorrow. Using both really makes me appreciate Apple products even more.

I use both as well. I use an S3 for work and an iPhone 5 for personal use and I am about to be a proud owner of a 6 tomorrow. Using both really makes me appreciate Apple products even more.
Same here, note 2 for work and 5s (6 as of today). But yes it really does make you appreciate apple. I can't stand the note!