I'm Back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
What didn't u like? My wife wanted to try the GS2 out for a few weeks to decide.

I was thinking it's like a knew langauge...If you didn't start out with it, it just seems foreign...

Sent from my iPhone 10S-teve
"Here's to the Crazy Ones"
I missed the feel of the iPhone in my hand mostly. The smoothness and the quality. Plus it annoyed me that even when killing all tasks the Android had 49 backgrounding items. Annoyed me so much. Plus I missed iOS and Siri interests me. The speech recognition on Android is crap. Period.

Reactions: Chex

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Siri doesn't work in England, it only recognizes American English.
True story.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Ok, I'm just warning you, it might take you 7-8 difference iPhones this time to get one that works.

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
I missed the feel of the iPhone in my hand mostly. The smoothness and the quality. Plus it annoyed me that even when killing all tasks the Android had 49 backgrounding items. Annoyed me so much. Plus I missed iOS and Siri interests me. The speech recognition on Android is crap. Period.
At this moment, I have 11 backgrounded items running. Which is about 3 higher than normal for much of the life of my phone. Some new things that I'm experimenting with given that battery life has improved to the point that I'm looking to add.

Was it bloat or did you actually flip on that many gimics, later wondering why it couldn't keep up. Here's hoping you had the 30-days grace period to return the thing.

In future I may have to get on the chastise the iOS-to-Droid wannabe if you're just coming over to see if the thing can lift an iceberg.

Chex

Dec 17, 2008
PA
Thanks for the info none of that should bother my wife. She talks and reads emails...and little else. Once I set it to conserve battery she should be happy.

Oh... and an aquarium theme like she had from Cydia...:)

An unlimited plan and she only uses 150MB a month... Not sure why I keep paying for it...

iP5

Evangelist
Gold
Sep 7, 2010
Toronto
Thanks for the info none of that should bother my wife. She talks and reads emails...and little else. Once I set it to conserve battery she should be happy.

Oh... and an aquarium theme like she had from Cydia...:)

An unlimited plan and she only uses 150MB a month... Not sure why I keep paying for it...

Really, you gonna put her on an SGS2. She loves her iPhone or she needs the bigger screen?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
I didn't bump anything. Would you like me to make a new thread instead? If you don't like a follow up to a thread then go elsewhere. I'm fed up with all these long standing haters.
There are several Siri threads. Your half way posting with it doesn't belong in a thread about you returning to the forum after being gone for eleven days. The last post was three days ago. You bumped it. It isn't a discussion if you did or didn't.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
There are several Siri threads. Your half way posting with it doesn't belong in a thread about you returning to the forum after being gone for eleven days. The last post was three days ago. You bumped it. It isn't a discussion if you did or didn't.
No. I said I was getting the 4S in the original post. I am now stating I have one. I just mentioned it was all posted with Siri. I wish there was a block feature on this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.