I'm Back.

IllusionEntity

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 3, 2010
Borough Green, Kent, UK
Hey Guys.

Well my girlfriend posted a reason as to why I would not be on here for a while but I guess it got deleted. Thanks for that by the way.

Anyway I have suddenly started having fits/ Seizures (in my case tonic-clonic seizures). I have been diagnosed with photosensitive epilepsy.
It is most common between the ages of 7-20 and can occur at any time. Me being 19, I got the short end of the straw.

So I have been in hospital, But have today been discharged as I have not had a fit since and they felt it was safe for me to go home for Christmas. I have to avoid Ceiling fans apparently haha, We have one in every room so they have to be left off at all times.

Anyway I am just glad I am back in time for Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone!

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
May want to ask Chris or the Mods who deleted the post. You know they can see anything posted/edited or removed.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
I soft-deleted the thread, for approval.

Glad to see you're back on your feet. Merry Christmas.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Glad to hear you're doing well Illusion, hope you have a nice Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
I struggle to keep up with Illusion. I was friends on facebook, but appears he's blocked me in light of recent events.
It feels like there are a couple of different persons using his online persona because his attitude keeps changing over time. I remember when he registered we were on pretty good terms, but then he changed and things start going downhill from there.