I'm getting THE FEAR, that I won't Score one today. How will we cope?

I'm getting THE FEAR now, I want one of these SO BAD.. I've never got caught up in rollouts before, never been a guy that would stand in line for anything, yet I'm totally captivated by this Phone!

I'm basically passing on a family reunion to score one of these instead of flying to a boring get together. It will be a lot cheaper than flight tickets for Three :)

Sounds crass, but that's how much I WANT this machine! Something tells me that it's going to be BIG, that there's going to be so many ways to Make Money from it, reworking websites so they "fit" better on the iPhone, web development, creating games, etc. Gotta have one to "see" how your creation is working on the unit.

How is everybody feeling today? I'm in Maui, so by the time I get NEAR to having one, if I score, everyone else HERE will have gotten one or NOT.

It's the NOT I'm worried about. How will people cope? Hit EBAY as soon as they get home, start BIDDING WARS online? Drink Heavily? :)

I've GOTTA have this, I'll, I'll DIE or something :)

Actually, I'll be pissed at myself for standing in line all day, when I never do that kind of thing. Sort of like Vegas, where you know better, but you do it anyway, and then you regret when you go home broke.

And let's face it, today is a GAMBLE, eh? :)

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
well you could get in line NOW.

Neil

Bronze
I feel you, dude. So little info about quantities, etc. when to wait, where to wait. Worst case scenario is order online. I believe online quantities will be good. Best of luck getting one today though!

It's 4am here in Maui, ain't no one in line here now.. the Mall doesn't open until 10 pm, and the AT&T store's probably got the same starting time.

I know there ain't no lines yet, things move real slow here, that's why it could get interesting when it goes down..

No one stands in line here :)

iBradly

Jun 26, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I'm sitting here at working going crazy. I drove by the nearest ATT store on my way to work and there were 2 people and their dog sitting outside the store at 6:30 AM. I'm leaving the office early, 3 PM, and I'm praying that will be soon enough. :-\

MomPOM

Bronze
Jun 20, 2007
NW Burbs of Chicago
I'm freaking out as well. Unfortunately, I can't get there before 2pm. With all the stories about places in small towns having lines already I'm not hopeful that I'll get one today. But who knows, I may be pleasantly surprised. And if I don't get one, I can always try tonight to get on online.

tfg

Jun 20, 2007
I'm sitting here at working going crazy. I drove by the nearest ATT store on my way to work and there were 2 people and their dog sitting outside the store at 6:30 AM. I'm leaving the office early, 3 PM, and I'm praying that will be soon enough. :-\
Same thing here. I don't know why I just didn't take a day off for this. I've just been on this site since I got here. I drove by the AT&T store and there was one person in line around 7:45. I just called and they said that there was still only one person in line. That's not bad, no additional people in 4 hours. I'm leaving the office probably around 11:30. I'm fairly certain that I should be able to get one. I may not even get into the line until 1 or so. My store is strictly first come, first serve. No tickets, no wristbands, no numbering.

aikopua3

Jun 9, 2007
Pittsburgh, Pa.
Same thing here. I don't know why I just didn't take a day off for this. I've just been on this site since I got here. I drove by the AT&T store and there was one person in line around 7:45. I just called and they said that there was still only one person in line. That's not bad, no additional people in 4 hours. I'm leaving the office probably around 11:30. I'm fairly certain that I should be able to get one. I may not even get into the line until 1 or so. My store is strictly first come, first serve. No tickets, no wristbands, no numbering.
I had the same fears las night. couldn't sleep, kept running different ways to make sure i get one today. i will be calling 1800-MY APPLE. from the line if it looks like i won't be getting one.