Im going to buy an iPhone..i need help..

sickmunkeyz

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Ok I am an existing customer. we have 2 lines on our account (me and my fiance). if i buy the iPhone from an Apple store, what other fee's will i have to incur besides getting the iPhone data plan i want with 1500 text messages?

WolfmanXII

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
California
no other fees. just 30 dollars more a month. no activation fee for existing customers which is nice for a change. same plan u have now plus 30 dollars on each additional iPhone because u want the 1500 text deal.

sickmunkeyz

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
thanks a lot..guess im heading to the Apple store. not sold out here in dallas ,tx.
no other fees. just 30 dollars more a month. no activation fee for existing customers which is nice for a change. same plan u have now plus 30 dollars on each additional iPhone because u want the 1500 text deal.

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
I also have a question.

If you're an existing customer, it's only $20 an iPhone a month right? What if you already have 1000 text messages? You don't need to buy more right?

sickmunkeyz

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
im buying my phone either way, thanks for the link about some things i know already. only 30 bucks a month more is ok with me. its cheaper then my blackberry.

Superfreaknduper

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
not to flame you or anything igotipws... but that link was horrible

three out of the twelve reasons were "its only on ATT". now, i realize that that isn't the best for some, and its a down side, but they aren't iphooling anyone with that... just thought that list was horrendous.