I'm Going to Jail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
He should have gone there a long time ago. It was only a matter of time before his head got in his way.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
All I can say is it is about time that piece of S@*# went to the slammer. Finally getting what he deserves. Hope they loose the key to his cell.

PS: Damn you OJ. Don't scare me like that.

Steveo 90

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey good by *****

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
karma.

He deserves 2 life sentences.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I saw this last night and was pretty excited. I was sort of expecting him to get off of a few of the charges but I'm thrilled he's being smacked with all 12.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Finally.

I was afraid they were going to call double jeopardy because of the fact that the 1995 trial hung over this one and probably influenced its outcome heavily.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Finally.

I was afraid they were going to call double jeopardy because of the fact that the 1995 trial hung over this one and probably influenced its outcome heavily.

Well, did you know that there was not one single black person on the jury? Sounds like an angle for an appeal, if you ask me....

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
All's fair in love and war...the jury that set him free 13 years ago was mostly black, if I recall. If they try to use that angle, they'll be laughed out of the court room, IMO. There's a way to twist every angle to try and use race. I hope the judge doesn't buy it.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
they should try and implement a new form of death penalty.
Bullet to the forehead without using alcohol to clean the surface and make it sanitary.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
they should try and implement a new form of death penalty.
Bullet to the forehead without using alcohol to clean the surface and make it sanitary.
Just hand him over to a terrorist, or Jack Bauer. They'll take care of that real quick.

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Damn he is going to jail for just taking back his own memorabilia ..Thats Mest UP!
Our judical system is flawed
He deserves to walk free

Swagger

Gold
Jul 9, 2007
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
web.me.com
Why is it that everyday in America. Black males are convicted of crimes (whether guilty or not) and people applaud the justice system for working? Yet on the other hand. The moment that SAME justice system acquits a Black man, then the justice system is flawed.

The only good thing about today's verdict is maybe now you can all SHUT UP about OJ! You have won a victory now please let it go. I don't see the press or regular folks going after (as in still talking about) Robert Blake who also killed his wife.

In closing all of you are nothing but a bunch of racist hypocrites anyway. The truth is white men kill their wife 100 times more than black males kill their wife. Secondly if you come home and some young cat is boning your wife and driving your Ferrari (Returning sun glasses, yeah right). Hell, you (or me) might kill her to. The only thing that has bothered you all, all of these years is that OJ is Black and Nicole is White.

Fred Goldman is so freaking pathetic (getting paid will not bring his son back) (Also why would I want to own the rights to someones image who killed my son?) just as is the Brown family. If Fred Goldman had of taught his son not to screw married women. He would still be alive today. If the Brown family had of taught Nicole to be a successful INDEPENDENT woman instead of spending someone else's riches. She would be alive today.

I did not write this to uphold nor condemn OJ. I wrote this solely to say. I respect a person much more that tells me (straight to my face) they hate me because I'm Black. What I don't respect is people that hide behind events and situations then truly expose their racism. Ok you all won, now PLEASE STFU already! Mark

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
While this is the Off Topic section, I'm not comfortable with where this thread is headed. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.