Im hated for making someone like the iPhone...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

natalie

Bronze
Aug 11, 2007
Louisiana
www.myspace.com
Funny thing is, that all I did was hand him the iPhone. He's a friend thats been talking a lot of sh!t about the iPhone since it came out. When he heard I bought one he didn't even want to call me, because him talking to me through it would send him straight to hell. LOL

Every time I would talk to him he would ask if my phone broke yet, or if it crashed yet. He absolutely HATED the thing.

So one day he gets in my truck. He takes my phone and starts playing with it. After about 20min I look at him and ask, "are you having fun?". His reply instantly was "I LIKE IT OK!". Then he asked me to take it away from him before he went spend money he didn't have on one.

That was great.

So now when I talk to him, he says he hates me for making him like it.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Funny thing is, that all I did was hand him the iPhone. He's a friend thats been talking a lot of sh!t about the iPhone since it came out. When he heard I bought one he didn't even want to call me, because him talking to me through it would send him straight to hell. LOL

Every time I would talk to him he would ask if my phone broke yet, or if it crashed yet. He absolutely HATED the thing.

So one day he gets in my truck. He takes my phone and starts playing with it. After about 20min I look at him and ask, "are you having fun?". His reply instantly was "I LIKE IT OK!". Then he asked me to take it away from him before he went spend money he didn't have on one.

That was great.

So now when I talk to him, he says he hates me for making him like it.
He doesn't hate you, he hates the overtime at work he's gonna have to put in to buy it! =P

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Ahhh, brings back memories of this past june 29th, to where I was thence iPhone hater convert to iPhone luster! I was a sucker for all the excitement on television and newspaper clippings leading up to the day........ the "iday". Sorry confession over. =/

SiLeNtKiLLa

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Atlanta
don't you guys find it funny that people would knock the iPhone or you for having an iPhone and say things like No phone is worth $600 for a phone? But if you offered them an iPhone or the firs Nokia to ever come out, phone paid for, their monthly service paid for, and the contract is on you.... they would take the iPhone. Why is it that when money is takin out of the picture people go for the best, but act as if they can do without the best and deal with the basics.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I've already had 3 of the my most skeptic friends (who all told me they thought the iPhone was overhyped and pointless) tell me how much they love the iPhone every since I let them play with mine. It just seems easier than ever to sway the naysayers once you unleash the power of the iPhone.