I'm home after surgery

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
well i am back and now typing with one hand. I fractured my hand and had to get pins put in it.. I had some pics on irovr..

So how did I do this, well I punched a dooor at work because I got so angry:mad: how how parents let their kids run wild in my store and trash the place..
this is all i can type it is a pain to type with one hand..

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
well i am back and now typing with one hand. I fractured my hand and had to get pins put in it.. I had some pics on irovr..

So how did I do this, well I punched a dooor at work because I got so angry:mad: how how parents let their kids run wild in my store and trash the place..
Tony, I saw those pics! OUCH! I hate it when parents let their kids run amuck in public. That is one of the reasons I quit teaching... (parents letting kids act bad).

I hope it heals up fast! Maybe you need need a big pillow to punch a work instead of a hard door. Or one of those blow-up guys that you hit and they come back up.

H

Hayesimus

OUCH dude. Hopefully work won't make you take anger management classes or something. Hope your hand feels better soon. And iPhoning with one hand must be arduous...

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Sorry to hear about that. Hopefully it heals quickly.

Did the door get hurt? ;)

- John

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Dang, hope you get healed up soon. I too cannot stand parents that do not watch their kids. It's so dang annoying.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
The only punch I've ever thrown in my life broke my finger. Small fracture in pretty much the same place as you. I don't throw punches anymore.

I hope you feel better soon, but I also hope you can control your temper in the future.... for your sake. That stress will put you in a early grave, for real... studies come out all the time drawing the parallels. Just hate to see ya hurt.

And yeah kids suck that's why I don't have any yet.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Any child has the potential to be a hellion; it's the parents I want to strangle. There are friends who I avoid going to dinner with like the plague because they don't control their children, and it's not only embarrassing, I have a hard time holding my tongue.

Tony, take care of yourself and that hand. I hope the incident doesn't have negative repercussions for you at work. :(

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA

I can certainly relate to the fact that kids can get on your nerves. Hope your hand heals quickly.

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Nice....I broke both hands punching a fridge once, so I know your pain. Hope you have a speedy recovery!

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Nice....I broke both hands punching a fridge once
Wow, sucks to be outta bread, huh.

Lol, seriously, did you really break both hands with a 1 - 2 stagger or did you just throw them both at the poor appliance simultaneously? I'm trying to visualize a dramatic situation here.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Nice....I broke both hands punching a fridge once, so I know your pain. Hope you have a speedy recovery!
What made you punch a fridge and break 2 hands? :eek: Knowing you, it was probably worth it, but still...

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Any child has the potential to be a hellion; it's the parents I want to strangle. There are friends who I avoid going to dinner with like the plague because they don't control their children, and it's not only embarrassing, I have a hard time holding my tongue.

Tony, take care of yourself and that hand. I hope the incident doesn't have negative repercussions for you at work. :(
I'm one of those fathers who has extremely aggravating kids. Not that they get in trouble before I can reign them in, but rather I really don't like having to growl/discipline them when we're out in public. I have a fairly thick skin, but behavior like that in Tony's store would have qualified my kids with a triple dose of sore buttes, and a time-out with me in our van.

Problem with kids these days is that they like to push buttons. What they don't realize is that they'll soon be in tears.

Next time you see a father growling at his three daughters, think of me rather than think that this guy is an obnoxious moron.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
I'll have to say - i was a pretty bad pain in the ass when i was younger.

No more!