Im lost

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

duckcall

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
well after reading for over a hour i have over thought what i want to buy as far as protecting my iPhone. i was going to get the BodyGuardz but it seems like every other post i read someone hates it or someone loves it. i really don't know what other options there is beside the BodyGuardz to keep the screen safe?

thanks
jeff

sele

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
well after reading for over a hour i have over thought what i want to buy as far as protecting my iPhone. i was going to get the BodyGuardz but it seems like every other post i read someone hates it or someone loves it. i really don't know what other options there is beside the BodyGuardz to keep the screen safe?

thanks
jeff
I'm not going to be much help, but as you have found out, there are so many different options out there for cases, protectors, covers that it is very hard to get anyone to agree on what is best. I really don't think that you have a lot to worry about with the screen as long as you are reasonably careful with it. I haven't had anything on my screen for the 2 months I have had mine and have had no troubles at all. The glass screen is pretty tough and the stylus (ie..your finger) that we use with these is pretty soft.

duckcall

Bronze
Sep 11, 2007
well im really anal about the screen and what not, im the only one who touches the phone. i went ahead and ordered the bodyguardz skin. sounds kinda hard to install but i saw a few write ups for it while i was reading. anyone have any tips on the installation?

thanks
jeff

brojimh

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Morris, AL
Invisible Shield, best one hands down.

It's a little pricey ($25.00) but has a lifetime guarantee against scratches and tears.

If it ever scratches or tears they replace it for free for the lifetime of the device.

www.shieldzone.com

Aug 9, 2007
I've got the bodyguardz on my iPhone

I debated over the bodyguards and the Invisible Shield, and to be honest, can't remember what swayed me one way over the other. They both seem very similar. I will tell you this: it's a pain in the A** to get installed. Be very patient. The front screen shield is pretty easy to apply, but the back is a whole different beast. Be sure to get the holes on the top and bottom lined up correctly, get the back smoothed out and then move on to the corners. The corners will be difficult to get to stick, let them dry a little. Here's a helpful tip. I used a wide rubber band, stretched around the edge of the entire iPhone to hold the corners in place while they dried. Worked like a charm. I was originally going to order an iSkin Revo, but glad I went with the bodyguardz instead. My iPhone still looks brand new, and I like the way it gives the back a "wet" look. Plus it still fits perfectly in my pocket.:)
When I feel like I want a little extra protection (Like when putting it in a glove compartment), i just slide it into the cloth pouch that came with my old 30 gig iPod video.