I'm new here!

rcclcruise

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
Hello All,

Came across this site tonight, and I love the boards...I also LOVE my iPhone. I had it about 3 months now, and have NO issues at all. Happy to be here!

Tim

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Welcome to the forums! Congratz on the iPhone.

- John

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Hello All,

Came across this site tonight, and I love the boards...I also LOVE my iPhone. I had it about 3 months now, and have NO issues at all. Happy to be here!

Tim
Hello sir
I am surprised that you have no issues with your iPhone , most new users are complaining that their left speaker no longer works... How is yours working? :p
good day

rcclcruise

Bronze
Dec 30, 2007
Hello sir
I am surprised that you have no issues with your iPhone , most new users are complaining that their left speaker no longer works... How is yours working? :p
good day

So far everything works great, even the speakers, maybe thats cause I hardly use them:)

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
Hello sir
good day
Hahaha you're terrible.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
welcome... drinks are over there ->

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Hello All,

Tim
Great to hear a success story for a change. Hope you enjoy the stay.:)