I'm new, need help

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sep 22, 2007
hey everyone i have encountered a problem

while using this tut http://iPhone.unlock.no/
i got stuck at the wifi step cause my iPhone says "No Wifi"
so i went to go to the troubleshooting at the bottom and everytime i go to punch in the
"cd /usr/bin/
bbupdater -f ICE03.14.08_G.fls"

it comes up with
usr/bin/bbupdater: Permission Denied

can anyone out there PLEASE help?

yes i have tried running "anySIM" as well and everytime i get the final result of "Unlock Failure, Coundnt locate bytes and pach"

HELP NEEDED!

im desprate.

x-ception

Bronze
Sep 15, 2007
but when i restore my phone it makes it so that i have to reinstall all of programs that allow me to use it with fake sim cards.
yes after restore you have to start from scratch again ... but its not hard just use iBrickr to jailbreak it and then anySim app to unlock it takes 20 mins easyyy

Sep 22, 2007
yes after restore you have to start from scratch again ... but its not hard just use iBrickr to jailbreak it and then anySim app to unlock it takes 20 mins easyyy
i read somewhere that after you try to unlock it, it will come with an error message
this is due to the fact that anySIM app has a bug. and you are not supposed to re try but when i got the error i retried

but i have read that i must do a virgin restart and when i do the step by step it is not working for me....anyideas?

thanks for help, still needed if anyone knows anything

x-ception

Bronze
Sep 15, 2007
did u retore the phone and tried anySim on it again? .. it worked for one of my friends who trie dthe anySim twice by mistake