IM+ Skype for iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Aug 13, 2007
IM+ for Skype is a web service that enables voice and text communication with other Skype users and provides cost-effective calling to landlines and mobiles. Pure SkypeOut quality with no extra voice delays. The application is designed especially for iPhone's touch screen and complements the design and interface of iPhone.

SHAPE Services is pleased to invite you to participate in a beta testing round. The most active testers will be awarded with unlimited license code of the software. Please send your suggestions to betaskype.iPhone"at"shapeservices.com

Call Skype users
With IM+ for Skype you can talk with other Skype users all over the world.

Make cost-effective calls to any destination
IM+ for Skype is based on SkypeOut service that allows users to make and receive calls for a low fee. Save Even More with Call Back by using any landline number instead of mobile

See who is online and chat with Skype users
Have conversations with other users who are logged in with their Skype accounts on PC. Text messaging is cost effective way to say something to your contacts instead of sending an SMS. By looking who is online, and sending a text message you can also check whether the contact is ready for a call.

IM+ for Skype uses a simple Internet protocol.
You will be charged for data connection, just as you are for web surfing according to your wireless carrier rates.

You may be online and exchange instant messages for free (SkypeOut not required).
For any voice communications (SkypeOut or Skype Unlimited is required)

IM+ for Skype uses Skype API, but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Skype

Skype™ and SkypeOut™ are registered trademarks of Skype Limited.

Best Regards,
SHAPE Services

Last edited by a moderator:

Lolita

Aug 13, 2007
IM+ for Skype on iPhone

My husband had a BlackBerry before he got an iPhone and he had used IM+ for Skype on BB. We both used the app to call overseas when our laptop was not near by. )) What about iPhone? Once the free beta is over with, could we just get the license code for iPhone for free?

SHAPE

Aug 21, 2007
My husband had a BlackBerry before he got an iPhone and he had used IM+ for Skype on BB. We both used the app to call overseas when our laptop was not near by. )) What about iPhone? Once the free beta is over with, could we just get the license code for iPhone for free?

We offer our customers favourable cross-grade conditions.
After final release please contact our support team and forward
notification of your purchase.
We will advise you how to transfer your licence code.

Victoria
SHAPE Support Team
www.shapeservices.com

jbaraga

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
www.baraga.me
Can someone please explain how this service allows us to make and receive calls on our iPhones? I'm a little unclear as to how it works from a telephony standpoint. FWIW, I'm a Skype Unlimited subscriber.

SHAPE

Aug 21, 2007
Can someone please explain how this service allows us to make and receive calls on our iPhones? I'm a little unclear as to how it works from a telephony standpoint. FWIW, I'm a Skype Unlimited subscriber.
When you make a call using IM+ for Skype, both the contact person and you will get the incoming call. This is because when you use IM+ for Skype you are actually making two calls: one – to Skype contact on PC and another – to your callback number. The call is possible due to Skype credits on your SkypeOut account or SkypeOut plan.

Victoria
Support Team
SHAPE Services
www.shapeservices.com

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC

Skype is 100% USELESS at this point for iPhone, using services like this and jahjah. To use skype you need to use both data and wireless minutes. The process is extremely cumbersome and not practical at all. People claim that it may be useful for international calling but this again is a total lie; you can make calls much cheaper without this garbage.

SHAPE

Aug 21, 2007