im so depressed...i sold my 8gb iPhone

MiPhone7012

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Seattle, WA
well what happened was i put it on craigslist because i was getting so angry without copy and past because that is what i used the most on my 8525 before i got the iPhone. so i sold it and then bought a tilt (8925). its an awsome phone, but i miss my iPhone so much from the memory to the internet. what should i do? sell my tilt and get another iPhone, or wait until the 16gb comes out? and just buy a 6gb memcard for the tilt?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Since you have had one and know what a great phone it is, I would probably wait and get V2. In the mean time, you can go sit in a corner in time out and think about what you did to make you depressed.:(

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
well what happened was i put it on craigslist because i was getting so angry without copy and past because that is what i used the most on my 8525 before i got the iPhone. so i sold it and then bought a tilt (8925). its an awsome phone, but i miss my iPhone so much from the memory to the internet. what should i do? sell my tilt and get another iPhone, or wait until the 16gb comes out? and just buy a 6gb memcard for the tilt?
you could just sell the Tilt and buy ya another one. I bought a Tilt, sold my first iPhone, lasted about a month with the Tilt, bought an N95-3 and now I'm back with the iPhone

You could probably get someone to do a straight up trade of the Tilt for an iPhone on craigslist.

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Since you have had one and know what a great phone it is, I would probably wait and get V2. In the mean time, you can go sit in a corner in time out and think about what you did to make you depressed.:(
Haha! I got a kick out of that. Bad MiPhone...bad BAD MiPhone!

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
It's a tough call if copy & paste is that important to you as there is no official word yet whether iPhone II will have that feature.

greenjbhsd

Silver
Jul 13, 2007
You sold your iPhone JUST because it can't copy/paste?
I am sure it goes beyond just that, but for many this is a real issue. Hell it is reflected in the half assed way they implemented texting pictures. This is so revolutionary a phone that you need a pen and paper to use it. Strikes me as odd, please note there is some sarcasm in that statement. The phone does some things well, other things make you want to punch SJ in the ear hole.

Personally I would wait until the next version of the iPhone comes out before going back.

KeKe

Bronze
Dec 26, 2007
I would definitely sell your tilt and buy the iPhone. Yes copy and paste is a feature heavenly missed on the phone but there are so much more great features.

Jun 30, 2007
I did the exact same thing in November.
I went out and bought the Tilt and sold my 4GB iPhone.
Now with all the cool updates coming out I started to get iPhone
envy again. I went out yesterday and got an 8GB iPhone did the 1.1.3
update and I'm a happy man again. I put my Tilt up for sale!