I'm starting a rumor

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

darknightsiphone

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Philly
How amazing would it be if Apple allowed 3rd party after leopard, The since bungie left microsoft how about some sort halo style game for the iPhone. It already existed for the Nintendo Ds according to the video on gametrailers.com.

there wild speculation for ya DISCUSS!

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
well, i am currently breeding pigs to fly, so once i'm successful, i'll check to see what Apple's stance on 3p apps is.

SpongebObiWan

Bronze
Aug 25, 2007
well, i am currently breeding pigs to fly, so once i'm successful, i'll check to see what Apple's stance on 3p apps is.
Pigs CAN fly! Or perhaps you didn't see the streaming internet broadcast of the Live8 concert last summer or summer before last, that was put together by Bono. In the audience was a person holding up a sign, that said something to that effect: "As it turns out, Pigs CAN fly", as for the first time in MANY years, Roger Waters (formerly of Pink Floyd) re-united with the remaining members of the band (Pink Floyd) for a one time only performance at the Live8 concert, for what I think was 3 or 4 songs. They had been mortal enemies of each other for almost 25 years, I believe, with many a lawsuit having been thrown at one another. :eek:

wjp09

Zealot
Gold
Feb 25, 2007
NJ
If you're referring to the Simpsons Movie, how can you say it was one of the worst you've ever seen? What was wrong with it? I thought they stayed true to the show's format.

The movie was terrible. I found the show to be much funnier.

gerstyd

Bronze
Sep 17, 2007
How amazing would it be if Apple allowed 3rd party after leopard, The since bungie left microsoft how about some sort halo style game for the iPhone. It already existed for the Nintendo Ds according to the video on gametrailers.com.

there wild speculation for ya DISCUSS!
I actually think Apple will slow 3rd party apps, they are just trying to figure out how to do it in a way that makes sure they will be stable and controlled by Apple. I mean how long did it take Apple to let ea put real games on their computers?