PA
So are you back or just alive?

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
You guys are right I'll be honest! The new iPhone sparked my interest to come back and also you guys are near and dear to my heart. You guys taught me a lot believe it or not. I felt like I owed it to you guys to come back and be a little more active.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
You guys are right I'll be honest! The new iPhone sparked my interest to come back and also you guys are near and dear to my heart. You guys taught me a lot believe it or not. I felt like I owed it to you guys to come back and be a little more active.
Nice to see you CJ. Did you get a free case yet? ;)

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
You two are just "funny" and yes I got my free case through there bumper program lol wasn't that back when the iPhone 4 came out and everyone swore if they didn't have a case the phone lost reception so Apple gave free bumpers to everyone!

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
You two are just "funny" and yes I got my free case through there bumper program lol wasn't that back when the iPhone 4 came out and everyone swore if they didn't have a case the phone lost reception so Apple gave free bumpers to everyone!
I do recall a free bumper program or something. People were demanding them as they didn't want their phone to get da broke. :p OH lost reception. I do remember that now. That was ridiculous bahaaha.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I was just giving you a hard time and kidding about it. I am glad to see an old member that is back on the forums. What have you been using lately since you left iOS?

Cjvdh

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2009
York, PA
www.twitter.com
I was just giving you a hard time and kidding about it. I am glad to see an old member that is back on the forums. What have you been using lately since you left iOS?
Leaving iOS didn't last long lol I've been using my iPhone 5 I still have my iMac and I just sold my iPad not too long ago however I did pick up an Apple TV.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Leaving iOS didn't last long lol I've been using my iPhone 5 I still have my iMac and I just sold my iPad not too long ago however I did pick up an Apple TV.
Good to see you back! Did you order an iPhone 6?