I'm stuck in a boot loop - after hard reset

Discussion in 'iPhone Jailbreak' started by EverythingApple, Jan 20, 2015.

1. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

My jailbreak apps started to crash than my stock apps. I ran a hard reset and now my iPhone 6 is stuck at the Apple logo. I can turn it off using the home and sleep button. But when I turn it back on, it's back to the Apple logo. Just now it flashed red and than black. I hit the home button and it's back to the Apple logo.

I know how to put it in DFU mode and factory restore, but I don't want to do that. I read I can use tinyumbrella but need the correct download link. Has anyone heard of ReiBoot?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

2. EverythingApple

Gold

The last thing that happened is that I ssh'd a new file to iphone and tried to open AppInfo. It crashed. Than iFile crashed. Than stock mail app crashed. I hard reset and it at first wouldn't come back. Than it came back stuck in boot loop, Apple logo and occasionally shows red screen. Please anyone help!

3. EverythingApple

Gold

13 views and no responses? Sad. Well, I couldn't wait, so I restored. I will re-jailbreak once restored.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Most of those views weren't members.

I'm a little late with suggestions, but it sounds like you got it all sorted out.

Post your thoughts/experience with the new Mac jailbreak after you use it.

5. EverythingApple

Gold

I didn't use the Mac jb. I used the windows since a PC was readily available. I'm 99% back. Just need to retheme the apps.