I'm stuck in traffic right now...

BlkIS300

Dec 25, 2008
NC
Yeah, we got snow and ice out of no where and I'm backed up by hundreds of cars. :oops:

Good thing I have the Internetz! The funny thing is a few random people on Twitter are in the same bottle neck as me. I made some new friends ha.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Yeah, we got snow and ice out of no where and I'm backed up by hundreds of cars. :oops:

Good thing I have the Internetz! The funny thing is a few random people on Twitter are in the same bottle neck as me. I made some new friends ha.
Hope it clears up for ya!

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Aww sad to know. Haha, I'd laugh if I see someone using internet on his iPhone while he's stuck in the street and backed up by hundreds of cars :D.

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
I had to turn around and take a detour on my way to work yesterday because a line of cars could not get up even a modest incline. They were sliding all over the place. I had no problems with all wheel drive.

Be safe out there, and put the phone down when traffic moves ;)

Jun 19, 2007
Upper Marlboro, MD
I had to turn around and take a detour on my way to work yesterday because a line of cars could not get up even a modest incline. They were sliding all over the place. I had no problems with all wheel drive.

I have very little problem with 2-wheel drive. Just go very easy on the ol' accelerator and, if necessary, start out in second gear to reduce spinning your wheels.

BlkIS300

Dec 25, 2008
NC
Aww sad to know. Haha, I'd laugh if I see someone using internet on his iPhone while he's stuck in the street and backed up by hundreds of cars :D.
My windows are 2% tint. :)

So glad to be out of that, I should checked my navigation.

BlkIS300

Dec 25, 2008
NC

Haha, I enjoyed watching the people go through the grassy median. I couldn't go off road since my IS300 is slammed.