I'm suprised by superstars

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

adseguy

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Haha, who are superstars? You mean celebrities? The big ones like Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton and others were seen carrying the phone the day after iDay. Who cares though :p...we got one

snowcrash

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
On a flight home to Boston from LA I was sitting in First Class and was sitting next to a player from the Boston Celtics. He had an iPhone. Though he also had a Razr and a Sidekick too, but none the less he had the iPhone. So there is at least one thats been confirmed! lol :p

SuperDave

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Actually I went to see the comedian Eddie Izzard in concert and while on stage he pulled out his iPhone (He actually said, "I'll just pull out the ol' iPhone here...") and checked the weather. It was for a joke. He didn't stand up there for 2 hours diddling on his iPhone haha.

prmdbr

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
stars that have been photographed in public with iPhones:

Lindsay Lohan (shortly after release date)
Bono (Earlier this month in St Tropez)
Mike Tyson (In Arizona at a MiniMart)

You can probably find these photos on TMZ if you looked.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
WHO CARES. . . . LOL. . . . Sorry.

No really though, I was thinking this same thing the other day. Usually you see them in music videos and stuff, like Fergie has one in nearly all her vids!

You would think Apple would get them more attention over television for those that still don't really know that much about them, either that or upcoming movies that we more than likely will see.

Anyways. . . . I could care less what "superstars" have or do in their personal lives, just entertain me biatch!

Norwest

Bronze
Jul 23, 2007
I might be wrong but people with lots of money and lots of things to do probably need more than what the iPhone has to offer right now productivity wise.

Then again... what the heck do I know? :)

uPhone559

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
i would've though that everyone on "ENTOURAGE" would've gotten the iPhone, i remember them advertising the PEBL and the moto Q, Treo often, why not the iPhone.

tpd

Aug 19, 2007
I too would have thought there would be more iPhone product placement on shows that went into production after the MacWorld keynote. Not sure about the lead time on Entourage but with all the Macs they have on set it was one place I was looking.

askewed

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
NJ
Sam Simon is one of the original creators of 'The Simpsons'...
Artie Lange is an actor and comic that woks on the Howard Stern Show everyday...
Kevin Smith is the writer and director of countless films. Author of comic books and on and on...

Hondamaker

Genius
Gold
May 14, 2007
Fairborn, Ohio
Sam Simon is one of the original creators of 'The Simpsons'...
Artie Lange is an actor and comic that woks on the Howard Stern Show everyday...
Kevin Smith is the writer and director of countless films. Author of comic books and on and on...
Smith has done Clerks, Chasing Amy, Mall Rats, i.e. all the Jay and Silent Bob films.

rpj795

Aug 1, 2007
In the Sept 3 OK mag (it's my wife's) on page 26 Katherine Heigl from Grey's Anatomy is listening to an iPhone. In the mag they say she is listening to an ipod but it's obvious it is an iPhone.

I am ready to get heat for this post.

luvmyiphone25

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
i wouldn't say this person is all that famous but if u watch The Hills on MTV the guy Spencer was talking on an iPhone in the preview for next weeks episode. He's a D-bag so I kind of wish hd didn't have one.