I'm taking a nap

H

Hayesimus

I have been super tired here lately. Not sure why. But have no fear, I'll be back soon enough...

P.S. the Drama Llama is always lurking....

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Thanks for informing us, Hayes. Sleep well.

- John

H

Hayesimus

well, that was a MUCH longer nap than i intended to take...

and to be honest, no I don't eat right. My diet is terrible, junk food all the time. And no I didn't dream about you iCafe... this time...

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Probably the MOST important thing you could do for yourself would be to start eating well. More disease begins with poor diet than we realize. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, baby. ;)

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
Probably the MOST important thing you could do for yourself would be to start eating well. More disease begins with poor diet than we realize. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, baby. ;)
I agree with Buffy, Hayes. You are doing your body long-term, and possibly irreversible harm. You are now the master of your health, and not the padawan learner. Trust the living force. Reach out with your feelings, Hayes.

The Force will be with you. Always. ;)

H

Hayesimus

The dark side compelled me to eat cheesy tots from sonic! :(

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Naughty Hayes..change your ways! Hey, I made a rhyme! :p

H

Hayesimus

I can't help it, i like junk food, get off my back dude!(chick) :p That was sorta rhymy...

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
We're just looking out for you (since you aren't), because we want to keep your random ass around. This place wouldn't be the same without you. :)

Eragon

Zealot
Gold
Jan 8, 2008
Frederick, MD
I can't help it, i like junk food, get off my back dude!(chick) :p That was sorta rhymy...
Don't give in to temptation, Hayes. Tasty junk food is the way of the dark side. Just ask my pooting pooch who somehow knows where to find missing sweets.

Once you go down the path of the dark side, forever will it control your appetite.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Some junk is OK. No one can be perfect with their diet. Try to make small changes and build on them. Like, fast food only once/week. Then you can try to do fast food twice/month. Pretty soon, you realize it makes you feel like crap and you do not want it anymore.

Or make sure to drink at least 8 glasses of water/day. Or a salad at least one meal/day. Or get rid of white bread and eat whole wheat bread.

I know that you exercise with those wicked abs! It is easier to build muscle and strength if your body has the proper nutrition.

H

Hayesimus

NO! shhhh... she'd be disappointed if she knew that I was only eatin junk food and drinking sodas as the bulk of my diet... :S

S

Starry

NO! shhhh... she'd be disappointed if she knew that I was only eatin junk food and drinking sodas as the bulk of my diet... :S
My darling son... i would NEVER be disappointed in YOU... in your choices maybe... YOU have to do what's right for you... Remember if you don't eat healthy, your mind and body aren't healthy... So shape up or I'm coming to visit! *glare*

Love you :)

iCafe

Dec 11, 2007
www.wwtdd.com
Hello Sir,
Wow you people are annoying,
the dude was taking a nap and eating some cheesy tots
doesn't mean he wants to have a conference with a room full of
Nutritionists
Good Day