I'm weak, I'm soooo weak :)

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
After all my posts on here saying "I'm not getting a 3G, I don't need one, it's more expensive, my iPhone Classic works fine, I'm not gonna do it, nope, not gonna."

*sigh*

My wife and I talked about it tonight and decided we're going to get a couple as soon as we can get down to the one Apple store in town that shows them being in stock. We're going to replace her 4 y.o. 4G iPod with a 16Gig black 3G and I'll replace my

I'm actually pretty excited about the upgrade but she was worried that it wouldn't hold all the music and other stuff her iPod has so she's been building playlists in iTunes to make sure she can get everything she wants on the phone.

So, hopefully tomorrow, we can get down there and get 2 before they sell out again and we'll join the growing ranks of the 3G family.

ejmonkey3

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
good for yes, i hope u get one and enjoy it

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
you wont be disappointed...im also a v1 user and for some reason im back in i cant put my iPhone down for 2 seconds mode ever since the upgrade lol...

ejmonkey3

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
you wont be disappointed...im also a v1 user and for some reason im back in i cant put my iPhone down for 2 seconds mode ever since the upgrade lol...
after issues with it saturday and having them resolved i have been like that also. i have gone finally today without any sorta lag or crash so i mean thats awesome

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
It grows on you, eh? Enjoy it.

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
It grows on you, eh? Enjoy it.
Yeah, it does. I've been reading so much about them on here, it just kind of wore me down. Even though some people are complaining about stuff, I think the pros outweigh the cons.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
Yeah, it does. I've been reading so much about them on here, it just kind of wore me down. Even though some people are complaining about stuff, I think the pros outweigh the cons.
Definitely. I actually was considering skipping iPhone last year, but I was convinced otherwise. Thank you internet. :)

dcom

Zealot
Gold
Aug 7, 2007
Suwanee, GA
Called 3 of the 4 stores in town, all were out and I couldn't get through to the 4th (Lenox Square Mall in Atlanta) because the line was always busy. So we went down there and found about 25-30 people in line and they weren't letting more in. Apparently they have plenty of phones but didn't want to stick around after closing. I'm not interested in waiting in line for one so I guess we'll just wait for a week or so and see how stock is then.