Ima noob pls help

Wii

Nov 13, 2007
Currently, I am using an iPhone on tmobile v. 1.0.2 and I bought it with all this useless crap on it.

how do I take it out, and put stuff in like Installer ?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
simplest way would be to restore to 1.0.2 software (i'm pretty sure this won't affect your unlocked status, but you will have to re-jailbreak). after doing that, you will have installer. I'd wait for confirmation from first-hand experience before doing that, though.

you also have the option of upgrading to 1.1.1 or 1.1.2, but that is a little more complicated.

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Are you an AT&T customer? If so, just upgrade....

edit: Apparently I didn't read your question.... Revirginize and then reunlock. Search this site. There are several directions to choose from...

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Currently, I am using an iPhone on tmobile v. 1.0.2 and I bought it with all this useless crap on it.

how do I take it out, and put stuff in like Installer ?
Before you go to the hassle of revirginizing and/or restoring, what is the useless crap your talking about? If it is a bunch of programs on the phone that someone installed and you have installer loaded, you should be able to just uninstall the software you no longer wish to use. Unless your having other problems then I would hold off on the other steps until you are sure that is the only way to remove the "useless crap". Please let us know more information about what you need to remove.