iMac Keyboard...

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I know there is an iMac section but its about the keyboards that the iMac uses and I couldnt find the right section for this...so, I currently have an iMac like the one in this picture:

..and it has the older style wireless keyboard. Im interested in buying the new iMacs wireless keyboard. For anyone that has it, would you recommend it? or non recommend it or anything?

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i have the bluetooth keyboard and really like it. Feels great, solidly built, very attractive, and good battery life. My main criticisms of it are that it doesn't have a "delete >" button, nor does it have a numpad.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
i have the bluetooth keyboard and really like it. Feels great, solidly built, very attractive, and good battery life. My main criticisms of it are that it doesn't have a "delete >" button, nor does it have a numpad.
Oh okay thanks :)

S

Starry

I was at Frys today and seen the IMac and they have them on sale I am wondering... is this a good system? Do you like it? I thought it was badass when I seen it LOL I'm trying to decide if I should go back and get the dang thing! LOL

Any input would be most appreciated.. :)
Thanks

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
I was at Frys today and seen the IMac and they have them on sale I am wondering... is this a good system? Do you like it? I thought it was badass when I seen it LOL I'm trying to decide if I should go back and get the dang thing! LOL

Any input would be most appreciated.. :)
Thanks
Well both iMacs, the one I have, and the newer model are incredible! I would 100% highly recommend going back to get it if you could. Ever since I got fed up with my Windows getting viruses, I went and bought an iMac and I fell in love with it. I would never ever ever ever ever go back to Windows. Since my switch to macs, I even bought a MacBook too lol.

Bottomline: GO GET IT! lol

S

Starry

Well both iMacs, the one I have, and the newer model are incredible! I would 100% highly recommend going back to get it if you could. Ever since I got fed up with my Windows getting viruses, I went and bought an iMac and I fell in love with it. I would never ever ever ever ever go back to Windows. Since my switch to macs, I even bought a MacBook too lol.

Bottomline: GO GET IT! lol
AWESOME! Thanks I'm going in at 10am to get one... :) You ROCK!
I thought it looked freakin cool... but I was like.. NO Gotta ask my buddies on EIC before I do it... so thank you so much :)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
AWESOME! Thanks I'm going in at 10am to get one... :) You ROCK!
I thought it looked freakin cool... but I was like.. NO Gotta ask my buddies on EIC before I do it... so thank you so much :)
Haha. No problem :)
You will no doubt love it.