iMessage bubble.....

Discussion in 'iOS Software' started by Booyow1204, Oct 31, 2011.

1. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

I know there's topics on iMessage already, just wondering if anybody knew specifically what this little bubble means.....

-it usually appears after you reply to somebody and are waiting for a response a little bubble w/ "..." inside of it, does this mean they are typing their reply?

It appears for maybe 3-4secs....then goes away, but for me the message doesn't come right after sometimes quite a few minutes later....I was able to get a snapshot one day but have wondered for awhile now.

Attached Files:

2. Michael Baturin

Michael Baturin Evangelist
    Gold

This means the other person is typing you a message back. Sounds like whoever you are talking to is taking their time thinking of what they want to say....:)

3. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

Which is funny because the text this one was for my friend replied w/a 4 word response lol

4. Michael Baturin

Michael Baturin Evangelist
    Gold

Haha yep been there - one time i saw it for like a full minute and never got a response - so I called my buddy out on it - it was for dinner plans between my fiance and him and his girlfriend. He wrote a response that they will come and at what time - but then realized he should check with her before sending haha

5. Booyow1204

Booyow1204 Contributor
    Silver

Lol and other times this would be funny to see when you ask a question to put somebody on the spot

-their delayed response will tell all! Lol

The woes of technology these days ;)