iMessage bubble.....

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I know there's topics on iMessage already, just wondering if anybody knew specifically what this little bubble means.....

-it usually appears after you reply to somebody and are waiting for a response a little bubble w/ "..." inside of it, does this mean they are typing their reply?

It appears for maybe 3-4secs....then goes away, but for me the message doesn't come right after sometimes quite a few minutes later....I was able to get a snapshot one day but have wondered for awhile now.

Attachments

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
This means the other person is typing you a message back. Sounds like whoever you are talking to is taking their time thinking of what they want to say....:)

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Which is funny because the text this one was for my friend replied w/a 4 word response lol

Michael Baturin

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
South Jersey
Haha yep been there - one time i saw it for like a full minute and never got a response - so I called my buddy out on it - it was for dinner plans between my fiance and him and his girlfriend. He wrote a response that they will come and at what time - but then realized he should check with her before sending haha

Booyow1204

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2010
Las Vegas
Lol and other times this would be funny to see when you ask a question to put somebody on the spot

-their delayed response will tell all! Lol

The woes of technology these days ;)