iMessage won't refresh messages until new conversation is started

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
So when i use imessage with one contact,than one of us disconnects from network,it won't refresh.still shows blue bubbles until i open new conversation with it.is this normal?

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread moved to the iOS Software section.

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
So when i use imessage with one contact,than one of us disconnects from network,it won't refresh.still shows blue bubbles until i open new conversation with it.is this normal?
I have notice that it takes a bit for it to figure out that it is no longer an iMessage and then sends it or revives it as a text. It does help to back out of the text window to the text screen then back into the individual text window.

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
I have notice that it takes a bit for it to figure out that it is no longer an iMessage and then sends it or revives it as a text. It does help to back out of the text window to the text screen then back into the individual text window.
For me it doesn't figure out at all.like i have imessage conversation,and there is always imessage.now i received imessage when i again conneced to wifi.it recognize it only if i open new message!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
For me it doesn't figure out at all.like i have imessage conversation,and there is always imessage.now i received imessage when i again conneced to wifi.it recognize it only if i open new message!
Have you tried a reset?
Hopefully it will be a bug that is fixed on iOS 5.1

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
Have you tried a reset?
Hopefully it will be a bug that is fixed on iOS 5.1
i experienced a lot of bugs already -.-
Waitin to see if it is gonna be fixed!

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
Just understand that it won't recognize other device available for imessage until someone send me a imessage first!:/

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Just understand that it won't recognize other device available for imessage until someone send me a imessage first!:/
Is that person saved as a contact? And random and shouldn't have anything to do with it but is that persons number listed in contact as iPhone?

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
Is that person saved as a contact? And random and shouldn't have anything to do with it but is that persons number listed in contact as iPhone?
it is saved to contacts and as iPhone,other things i didn't understand!xD