iMessage won't refresh messages until new conversation is started

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
So when i use imessage with one contact,than one of us disconnects from network,it won't refresh.still shows blue bubbles until i open new conversation with it.is this normal?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
So when i use imessage with one contact,than one of us disconnects from network,it won't refresh.still shows blue bubbles until i open new conversation with it.is this normal?
I have notice that it takes a bit for it to figure out that it is no longer an iMessage and then sends it or revives it as a text. It does help to back out of the text window to the text screen then back into the individual text window.

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
I have notice that it takes a bit for it to figure out that it is no longer an iMessage and then sends it or revives it as a text. It does help to back out of the text window to the text screen then back into the individual text window.
For me it doesn't figure out at all.like i have imessage conversation,and there is always imessage.now i received imessage when i again conneced to wifi.it recognize it only if i open new message!

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
Just understand that it won't recognize other device available for imessage until someone send me a imessage first!:/