iMessage won't refresh messages until new conversation is started

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
So when i use imessage with one contact,than one of us disconnects from network,it won't refresh.still shows blue bubbles until i open new conversation with it.is this normal?

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
So when i use imessage with one contact,than one of us disconnects from network,it won't refresh.still shows blue bubbles until i open new conversation with it.is this normal?
I have notice that it takes a bit for it to figure out that it is no longer an iMessage and then sends it or revives it as a text. It does help to back out of the text window to the text screen then back into the individual text window.

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
I have notice that it takes a bit for it to figure out that it is no longer an iMessage and then sends it or revives it as a text. It does help to back out of the text window to the text screen then back into the individual text window.
For me it doesn't figure out at all.like i have imessage conversation,and there is always imessage.now i received imessage when i again conneced to wifi.it recognize it only if i open new message!

Ffmaster1

Bronze
Oct 8, 2011
Just understand that it won't recognize other device available for imessage until someone send me a imessage first!:/