iMovie error when exporting to camera roll....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
I've been searching for a solution for several days and haven't found anything. Since the upgrade to iOS 5, it just gives me the same error, every time I try to export a project to my camera roll. I've tried on both my iPad 2 and on my 4S. Uninstalled, reinstalled, reboots, delete all projects, repeat and nothing!

Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

verwon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 29, 2011
Seattle
Okay, I'm not going to try to figure it out, but several uninstalls/reinstalls later, it started working, again.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Boat1972

Oct 16, 2012
I found this post when hunting to solve this exact problem and another one that was related. Thought I would reply in case someone else is having this difficulty and have as much trouble as me in finding a solution. Help desk was also unable to help me but perhaps it was just that they didn't understand my question :) Anyway, this helped me...(can't post links yet so if you go to Youtube and search for - iMovie on iOS Quick Tip - Fix Missing Camera Roll )
I made these changes on my iPad and it fixed the error message when saving to camera roll and also gave me access to camera roll files in iMovie...hope this helps someone...